Frightening information about the history of the Pledge of Allegiance is at (with shocking historical photographs).
For fascinating information about symbolism see 
Hear audio on worldwide radio at

Allach porcelain munich german swastika mark Dr. Rex Curry
Allach Porcelain uses a logo that exposes the swastika as crossed "S" letters symbolizing "Socialism" under the monstrous National Socialist German Workers' Party.

It provides additional confirmation of the amazing discoveries of the symbolist Dr. Rex Curry (author of "Swastika Secrets).

See the video at

This is an example of the Allach Porcelain mark.

It joins the Volkswagen logo in exposing similar alphabetic symbolism.

Germany in the 1930's often used symbols for letters and words. Common symbols under the National Socialist German Workers' Party (NSGWP) often used the "S" shape, including the side-by-side use in the "SS" Division and the overlapping use in the swastika.

The NSGWP's leader was aware of the practice, and perhaps the source of the practice, in that he incorporated the same symbolism into his own bizarre signature. It was a manner of declaring his socialism every time he signed his name with his signature's "S" shape. 

It is part of growing evidence that supports work by the cryptologist Dr. Curry that the swastika, although an ancient symbol, was used also to represent "S" shapes for "Socialism" and its victory under German National Socialists.

Allach Porcelain was produced in the small German town of Allach just outside of Munich between the years of 1936 and 1945. In 1936 the "Porzellan Manufaktur Allach" was acquired by the SS Division ( Schutzstaffel ) under the National Socialist German Workers' Party. The leader of the SS ( Heinrich Himmler ), known for his obsession with socialism, saw the state acquisition of a porcelain factory as a way to establish an industrial base for the production of works of art that would be representative of the victory of socialism in Germany. The Allach enterprise had a sinister purpose of promoting his personal vision of German socialism.

It is interesting to note that Heinrich Himmler, leader of the SS, had two "H" letters in his own name and also had a very stylized signature.

Surprisingly, the majority of items produced at Allach as collectables included blatant imagery associated with German Socialist ideology.  The Allach symbol is entwined "S" letters as a reference to the "SS" or more generally to "state socialism" as symbolized by the swastika as the symbol of the National Socialist German Workers' Party.

As output at the Allach factory increased, the German socialists moved production to a new facility near the Dachau concentration camp. The accusation arose that the socialized factory might have been taking advantage of slave labor, similar to what was done throughout the socialist Wholecaust (of which the Holocaust was a part): ~60 million slaughtered under the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics; ~50 million slaughtered under the Peoples' Republic of China; ~20 million slaughtered under the National Socialist German Workers' Party. That accusation was denied by the factory managers at the Nuremberg Trials. Initially intended as a temporary facility, Dachau remained the main location for porcelain manufacture even after the original factory in Allach was modernized and reopened in 1940. The factory in Allach was instead retrofitted for the production of ceramic products such as household pottery.

The fall of German National Socialism brought an end to the Allach concern. The Allach factories were shut down in 1945 and never reopened.


Deutsche Arbeitsfront (DAF or German Labor Front) logos used a swastika encircled by a cogwheel. It was the origin of the Volkswagen logo, both philosophically and stylistically.

The emblem is encircled by the words MODELL DES AMTES SCHÖNHEIT DER ARBEIT (Approved Model of the Office of Beauty of Labor) in the following linked example image from porcelain that also shows the the Rosenthal crown logo.

The Office of Schönheit der Arbeit of the DAF decided what constituted kitsch (trash) in Germany and what constituted good industrial design under German socialism. Firms that produced what the socialists wanted were allowed to use the MODELL DES AMTES SCHÖNHEIT DER ARBEIT cogged wheel and swastika logo of the DAF as a seal of approval.

The swastika was used as S-letters for "Socialism" under the National Socialist German Workers Party, as shown by the world-renowned symbolist Dr. Rex Curry (author of "Swastika Secrets").

Volkswagen's meshed VW logo letters are another example of alphabetical symbolism that is similar to the meshed S-letters of the swastika for "socialism" under the National Socialist German Workers Party.

See related information regarding Allach porcelain.

Deutsche Arbeitsfront DAF German Labor Front logo

Hitler salute

Edward Bellamy

Francis Bellamy

Allach porcelain munich german swastika mark Dr. Rex Curry
Schutzstaffel SS Heinrich Himmler Allach Porcelain

In 1867 Bellamy failed to get an appointment to West Point; instead he studied literature for a year at Union College in Schenectady, N.Y. He spent much of the next year in Dresden, Germany, where he was impressed by the prosperity of the state-owned china works.

At its beginning the Meissen China manufactory was owned by the King of Saxony; by 1830 it came to belong to the State of Saxony. After World War II, most of the equipment was sent to the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (a former ally of Germany under the National Socialist German Workers Party) as part of war reparations However, already by 1946, the workers using traditional methods and the kilns that had not been dismantled were able to resume production. The company became a Soviet Socialist Joint Stock Company in Germany. Almost all of the production was sent to the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. After the establishment of the German Democratic Republic under the influence of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the company was handed over to German government ownership in 1950.  After the German reunification in 1990, the company owned again by the State of Saxony which is the sole owner.

For more interesting information about similar socialism under both the National Socialist German Workers Party and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics read about the Trabant Sachsenring at